At this year’s CasualConnect, I sat on a panel with a few of my good friends and fellow investors to discuss “Funding the Next Billion Dollar Gaming Company.” Check out the video below to hear my thoughts on:
– What VCs look for when evaluating gaming companies
– Big trends and investment theses that are guiding our search for the next big thing
– Licensing IP strategies to get an edge in the marketing war
– Emerging and future platforms: separating reality from hype
– The exit market when you’ve created a company generating tens or hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue: what’s next?